How to add AdSense Account into Analytics
In this tutorial we will explain in detail about how to integrate AdSense Account into Analytics Account. It’s most easy track your earning record into single account that is your Google Analytics.
First your need to create your Google Analytic account if you don’t have by visit the link here: Google Analytics.
We assuming you have up and running Google Account with AdSense login that has both Administrator access to your AdSense account and Edit permission on the Google Analytics property.
Note: If you’re trying to link a new account and either your Google Analytics account or your Google AdSense account is now closed, then you’ll need to re-open the closed account and remove the link before you can link to another account.
Follow the following steps to connect your AdSense Account Google Analytics:
- Login to your Google AdSense account.
- Click the Setting Icon in the right top sidebar then click to Settings tab as we demonstrated into image below.
- Click on Access and Authorization Tab in the left side as we demonstrated into image below.
- Here you can link or unlink your exiting Google Analytics account with your AdSense account as We mentioned into image below. Thats all. Till now you have completed your half settings.
Google Analytics Settings
- Now, Login into your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- In the “Account” column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
- In the “Property” column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
- On the “AdSense Linking” page, click + New AdSense Link.
- Select the AdSense property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want your AdSense data to be available.
- Click Enable Link.
- Click Done.
Thats all now your Analytics and AdSense accounts are now linked.